If you would like to join the club, simply fill in our new membership application form then pay the club fees.
Fees can be paid by cash or cheque to the treasurer at a club meeting or bank transfer into the club account.(bank details on form) the bank details will also be emailed to you when you submit the form.
Cost of new membership depends on time of year your are joining. Club Membership runs from the 1st July to the 30th June each year
1st July-31st March $100 (including Qld Association Levy and Public Liability Insurance and Driver Awareness Program), New members will receive one free club shirt valued at $40 (Membership runs until 30th June.)
1st April - 30th June the following year $100 (so up to 15 months membership )(including Qld Association Levy and Public Liability Insurance and Driver Awareness Program), one free club shirt valued at $40. Additional shirts are available for $20 each for adults and children.
Club shirts, window stickers and other Merchandise available to purchase.
Membership will give you the opportunity to develop new skills and to learn more about your vehicle. Traveling with the Club will allow you to undertake trips which you may not be confident of undertaking alone. The club organises a range of activities for its members including:
- Driver skills education, both for novices and more experienced drivers through our Driver Awerness Program
- Regular trips in the Sunshine Coast area from Mt Mee to Fraser Island and further afield (day trips, weekend trips, and extended trips)
- Yearly discounted trip to Fraser Island (Free Camping & Driving Permits and Discounted Barge Fee) for 4wdQld Cleanup Weekend held in May.
- Great friendships and family activities
- Club Sponsored Christmas Party, BBQ's on some day drives and Social Nights
- A range of benefits have been negotiated with several local businesses